« Home | This Cow Makes Me Laugh...Ha » | Zeke is here! » | 13 Places I Would Like To Visit - no particular o... » | My family is home... » | Do I have too much time or what... » | I remembered! » | Still forgetting... » | Yes, I forgot » | First of all, I haven't even blogged yet - signed ... » | ok - here goes »





I know I am a week late, so just pretend that this is for last week.

This blog entry is for Jacob! He turned 7 on Sunday! Happy Birthday, to you, Happy Birthday, to you, Happy Birthday, dear Jacob!!! Happy Birthday to you-----I have some better pics to upload, but our printer won't work b/c we are out of yellow ink, so it won't do anything. I'll hopefully be up and running tomorrow.

13 Things I Love About Jacob!

  1. He has such a sweet, tender heart.
  2. He loves his family and is fiercely loyal.
  3. Jacob is full of life!
  4. Jacob has super kisses!
  5. He hugs and kisses me all the time.
  6. Jacob loves lizards
  7. and motorcycles
  8. and bugs
  9. and cars
  10. and guitars!
  11. and riding his bike
  12. and anything with cowboys.
  13. Jacob will try anything.
  14. He has no fear - this can be both good and bad!
  15. Jacob is the only one of our kiddos who actually looks like me.
  16. ok - I couldn't stop at 13... believe it or not, Jacob is incredibly strong.
  17. His voice, his smell, his hair, his smile, his cute teeth, his compassion for others, his prayers - I love him.

Mommy loves you, Jacob!

Happy Birthday Jacob!! I can't believe he is 7!! It seems like just yesterday he was in my 3 year old class. Jacob is one of the sweetest little boys I know. He is precious and has the most tender, compassionate heart. Give him a kiss and a hug from Ms. Liz. Love you both!!

Jacob, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It is hard to believe that you are 7 years old. You have become a sweet and fun loving young man, and I can't wait to know you for the next 7 years and more. Miss you and love ya!

Post a Comment