« Home | I know I am a week late, so just pretend that this... » | This Cow Makes Me Laugh...Ha » | Zeke is here! » | 13 Places I Would Like To Visit - no particular o... » | My family is home... » | Do I have too much time or what... » | I remembered! » | Still forgetting... » | Yes, I forgot » | First of all, I haven't even blogged yet - signed ... »



Bowen turned 6 on the 25th! Happy Birthday, Bowen! Your family loves you and we are excited you are six! Bowen, you are a sweet, smart, gentle, happy boy. You are precious to me and you make my heart smile! I love you, I love you, I love you! Mommy loves you Bowen!

Bowen did this blog by himself!
13 Things Bowen Likes
  1. Movies and TV
  2. My family
  3. My Mama
  4. Myself
  5. Tom and Jerry cartoons
  6. Bananas, Raviolis, Ice Cream, Tomatoes - especially Aunt Dee's
  7. Monkeys, Zebras
  8. Games - super smash brothers, hulk, yahtzee, uno
  9. My name - My Papaw and Mamaw Bowen share my name
  10. I love to read
  11. My Daddy
  12. I like to get mail
  13. Beanies, Dogs, Cats, Best Friends
  14. Kisses

Happy Birthday Bowen and late b-day to Jacob!! What sweet boys!

Happy B-day Bowen! Have mommy email me your address and I'll have Ashlyn send you some mail!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOWEN!!!!! You are such a sweet and kind young man. Your blog was so cute.

Happy Birthday Bowen!! Great cartoon choice!! Tom and Jerry is still my favorite cartoon of all time!! Ms. Liz loves you!!

Post a Comment