« Home | Bowen turned 6 on the 25th! Happy Birthday, Bowen!... » | I know I am a week late, so just pretend that this... » | This Cow Makes Me Laugh...Ha » | Zeke is here! » | 13 Places I Would Like To Visit - no particular o... » | My family is home... » | Do I have too much time or what... » | I remembered! » | Still forgetting... » | Yes, I forgot »




This Thursday Thirteen is for Kacey! I love you, Kacey! You have the heart of an angel.
She made this list herself.
13 Things Kacey likes...
  1. God and the Bible
  2. Family
  3. Friends
  4. Going to the fair - she has been going since she was 2 and walked all day without a stroller
  5. Boppie - her beloved blanket passed down from Ashley Moore who is now 20 yrs. old
  6. Bitty Baby Dolls - she has 13 sweet babies
  7. Music
  8. History
  9. Dogs and bunnies
  10. Art
  11. Piano
  12. Car work and wood work
  13. Sports

Kacey, You are a beautiful young woman and I love you very much. Hope you are having fun in Wednesday night bible class. I miss all of you so much. I loved reading your blog and hope to see and talk to you soon.

Kacey, great Thursday Thirteen!! I love going to the Fair too! It's coming up soon... I can't wait for a Corny Dog :) I also love the fact that you hold something of my Ashley's so close too your heart!! It keeps us always connected! I love you!!

You are such a little lady!! So cute that you share Ashley's "Boppie"! My God continue to dwell in your heart as you continue to grow!!

Post a Comment