« Home | Liz and Jenny tried this, so I thought I would too... » | This Thursday Thirteen is for Kacey! I love you, ... » | Bowen turned 6 on the 25th! Happy Birthday, Bowen!... » | I know I am a week late, so just pretend that this... » | This Cow Makes Me Laugh...Ha » | Zeke is here! » | 13 Places I Would Like To Visit - no particular o... » | My family is home... » | Do I have too much time or what... » | I remembered! »


13 Things I Love About Fall
  1. Our Anniversary - such a sweet day for me. I simply love being Jason's wife.
  2. The wind blowing through my hair - such a nice breeze, and my windchime sounds beautiful
  3. Leaves changing colors - the best are at Queen Wilhelmena State Park in Arkansas
  4. Pumpkin picking and decorating
  5. Fall scented candles
  6. Thanksgiving - Gigi's dressing is my favorite
  7. Apple cider
  8. Wearing jeans and jackets and cool socks and brown clothes
  9. The smell outside is wonderful
  10. The Fair - YAY!!!
  11. Going to fall festivals with the kids all dressed up
  12. Starbucks has fall and winter flavored coffee - yummy!
  13. The weather - I love to sit outside with Jason and just enjoy being together - it's great

I'm so with you on almost all of these! Especially the fall coffees and the Brown Clothes!!

And all the fall foods! Soups and Breads and on and on! Congrats on the new job!

I LOVE fall too!! It is my favorite time of year! It felt so nice and cool this morning!

I love fall too! I love the cooler weather. And I'm with Melanie, I love the soups and chili and stuff! oooo, I'm getting hungry now!

Post a Comment