« Home | Well, Deonna » | 13 Things I Love About FallOur Anniversary - such ... » | Liz and Jenny tried this, so I thought I would too... » | This Thursday Thirteen is for Kacey! I love you, ... » | Bowen turned 6 on the 25th! Happy Birthday, Bowen!... » | I know I am a week late, so just pretend that this... » | This Cow Makes Me Laugh...Ha » | Zeke is here! » | 13 Places I Would Like To Visit - no particular o... » | My family is home... »

Sayanara Sanjaya!


Ok I haven't blogged in 6 months and I am finally inspired - Sanjaya is GONE! WooHoo!


Enough of the hoopla. Things are going very well for us lately. Church is good. Kids are good. Jason and I are better than good. Things are good. We are taking turns praying for each family of our congregation. This is such a blessing. It really makes a difference to pray for people individually. I mean we pray for our kids and families and friends and even those who are sick or struggling, but it is not often we take the time to pray for just people for no reason. It's nice. On the 3rd Wednesday night of the month at Graceton, the men of the congregation lead service - songs, poems, devos, prayers, etc. anyone who wants to can be a part and participate in whatever they feel comfortable in. It really gives people a chance to serve. I am so proud to say that all 3 boys have been taking part lately. It is so sweet to hear your children pray, lead songs and read scripture to bless others and praise God. I cannot tell you how that makes my heart feel. Their little sweet voices, and Mason's deep voice are enough to inspire me for weeks. Such a blessing. The picture of Easter was taken after the fact and after everyone had already changed clothes, so take that into consideration. Please be in prayer for a dear man named Ron Bozell. He has a form of leukemia - they cannot seem to get his platelet count up..He is special to our family and we love him tremendously.
For some reason I get so emotional when I blog. The kids are going with my in-laws today for the weekend - again, WooHoo! Time alone with Jason. Need I say more...




I miss you!

Let me just say, I almost fell off my chair when I saw you had updated!! :) I should have known it would take Sanjaya FINALLY leaving to get you to blog! :) :)

Seriously, welcome back! Don't wait so long next time. I will be praying for Ron and praying that God will lead the doctors on how to correct the problem. I love you!!

Well, well, glad you're back. The kids look so much older. Glad everything is good out your way. Love ya'll.

Danna and family

That picture of the kids startled me when it came up - Mason looks so much like Jason did when I first met him! (Jason was maybe a year or two older)My friend Kelli & I were talking about you the other day so I thought I would hunt you down :o) I'm so glad things are going good.I miss you, keep in touch!
Amy

I'm not sure if my profile posted or not since I'm not on blogger, so just in case:
www.amyswandering.wordpress.com

Oh my goodness, Mason looks so much like Jason! I never check here anymore but I'm so glad I did today! Your sweet family has grown so big! So glad things are going well for you. If you want to get away, come see us!

Post a Comment